A modern presentation blended with period detail completes this stylishly appointed immaculate Federation freestanding house. Sophisticated with opportunity to add further value in the future (STCA).
Complete with modern kitchen and new bathroom and an east facing sunny backyard with wide rear lane access for one lock up car space. Mix this with a premier location close to dog friendly parks, minutes to Balmain and Rozelle villages and easy access to the city and public transport. This home would suit a professional couple seeking an easy to maintain property and a convenient lifestyle.
Ryan Street is tightly held with no through traffic and No 56 Ryan St has only had two owners since it was built around 1915.
* 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes and loads of storage
* Study ideal for home office
* Attic Storage approx 3 - 4 sqm
* Renovated, new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
* Renovated new bathroom with underfloor heating, heated towel rail and deep Japanese style bath tub
* Polished timber floors
* High ornate period ceilings