Behind its distinct façade lies a wonderfully tranquil home blessed with classic details and plenty of natural light. An urban oasis close to the heart of Balmain, near Birchgrove Public School and moments to parklands of Mort Bay & Birchgrove Parks. Short walk to Thames Street Wharf and Bus transport.
* A generous floorplan perfect for families
* Freshly painted
* Three large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Flickering flame gas fireplace
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Large bathroom with European internal laundry
* Loads of storage
* Large sunny north/west facing backyard with small shed
* 441 Bus outside Charlottes Café & Newsagency
Available: Late November.
Contact: Lindi Kim Sing 0417 747 744