Exuding character, charm and endless possibilities this appealing freestanding double fronted c1900 weatherboard cottage set on 214 sqm, located in a quiet Rozelle street. An offering of unquestionable appeal enjoying an ideal east-north-west aspect. Defined by the classic hallmarks and charm of its Victorian era with three well proportioned bedrooms.
A light and bright open floorplan, generous living, dining and separate kitchen flows effortlessly inside and outside to a large backyard filled with sun and light all day.
Neatly presented throughout there is incredible scope for enhancement to create a magnificent family home capturing Sydney Harbour Bridge and district views.
* Freestanding generous 214 sqm block (approx)
* Three large bedrooms, two with original fireplaces
* 49 sqm fully lined Attic storage with skylight (approx)
* A surprisingly large sunny level backyard
* Original high cedar ceilings and sandstock brick chimney